Tender for procurement of fencing materials kits for small poultry farms
FAO herewith invites you to submit a Bid for tender № 2021/FEKYR/FEKYR/109693 for procurement of fencing materials kits for small poultry farms to be delivered to Chui, Talas, Naryn, Issyk-Kul, Batken, Jalal-Abad and Soh oblasts https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/126449 :
Sealed bids must be submitted before closing date 7 May 2021 at 12:00 hrs Bishkek time through UNGM: https://www.ungm.org/
Fencing material kits:
Lot 1 - Rabitz- steel mesh
Lot 2 – Metal pillars
Lot 3-Metal corners
Lot 4 - Tie wire for bonding rabitz to metal racks
The registration with UNGM (https://www.ungm.org/Vendor/Registration) is a mandatory requirement in order to participate in this tender.
The documents necessary for completion will be available after registration in the above mentioned site.
The letter of invitation posted on the website of the United Nations Global Market (UNGM) (https://www.ungm.org/) contains the documents required to be completed:
- Appendix I: Technical Specifications and Compliance Format;
- Appendix II: FINANCIAL OFFER
- FAO General Terms and Conditions for goods
Mandatory requirements / documents for participation:
- The registration with UNGM (https://www.ungm.org/Vendor/Registration) is a mandatory requirement in order to participate in this tender.
- Legal entity or private/individual entrepreneur certificate from the relevant state authority (enclose a copy)
- The duly completed “Technical Specifications and Compliance Format” in Appendix I, using the form enclosed, along with the relevant supporting documentation requested in the form.
- The duly completed “Financial Offer” in Appendix II, using the form enclosed.
- Acceptance of FAO General Terms and Conditions
The duly completed tender documents must be uploaded to the UNGM website in the “Placeholders” tab in scanned form of PDF format (file size must not exceed 5 MB) no later than the deadline for submission of the bids.
All communications concerning this tender should be submitted as soon as possible through the UNGM portal under the “CORRESPONDENCE” tab by indicating the tender number № 2021/FEKYR/FEKYR/109693.
In submitting a request for clarification, please do not, under any circumstances, submit a copy of your offer or reveal any information about your intended quotation. This will invalidate your offer.
BIDS RECEIVED BY ANY OTHER MEANS AND/OR BIDS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE WILL BE CONSIDERED INVALID.